Friday, April 23, 2010

Does Cleaning the Bathroom Count as Creativity?

I think it should.  Especially since it took 2 days.  I've been avoiding cleaning the master bathroom and the boys' bathroom for at least a month.  The guest bathroom gets a decent cleaning each week because that's what other people see.  (yes I'm one of "those" people - feel free to make a disgusted face at the computer now)


So finally I had to do it - even the lady bugs that live in our bathroom have either died or left.  And as they say in the movie Office Space "That's my only real motivation is not to be hassled, that, and the fear of losing my job. But you know, Bob, that will only make someone work just hard enough not to get fired." - and I'm in serious danger of being fired.  By me - not the husband since somehow he seems to be immune to disgustingness.  Yuck.  But 48 hours and a chemical-induced headache later (what do you mean I can't mix bleach, comet and scrubbing bubbles?), the master bathroom is shining.


Maybe next month I'll tackle the boys' bathroom.... or not...


BTW - if you've been living under a rock (or in a Y2K bunker) and haven't seen Office Space, it's a must-see for those of us with a teenage boy sense of humor and an office job.  "Excuse me I believe you have my stapler..."


No comments: