Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Beginning of the Deck Makeover

Our back deck is pitiful.  It's just ragged and has nothing but a grill on it.  Today I started thinking we need to do something with it.  So I found a picture on www.diyideas.com site.  I love it, but the husband thinks it's a bit too much.

First I went to Target and bought at cheap tan gazebo to go over the deck and gazebo lights for it.  Then I wandered over to World Market and found this table.  It's gorgeous.  Next I'm going to have to find decent seating, but I'm not real worried about it - when it's right I'll find the right seating.

I'm so excited!  The back deck is starting to feel like a real room.  I also plan to add some curtains to the gazebo eventually.  We'll probably stick to a blue/green theme - nice and light and kinda tropical.  Maybe by the end of the summer it will be perfect!

No comments: