Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Busy Busy!

I know it's been just over a month since I last posted and for the record I'm still alive. I've been so busy since returning from Maine, then I got sick, and then my parents arrived - it's been crazy!
Speaking of crazy - NC weather is crazy. In mid-January my kids got two days off from school for 6 inches of snow! Wow 6 whole inches! You can see how thrilled they are....

Well, actually they did have fun... but two days off for this much snow?!? really now??

Then this past weekend it was in the 70s. GORGEOUS!!!! We spent Sunday at the beach with my parents. (yes they're making "sand angels" - it's February!)


The knitting is going fabulous as well - I've finished a few more gifts and done some work for a friend. Now I'm working on my super easy (read super boring to knit) raglan wrap sweater. It's going to so cute when I'm done... it's just horribly boring to knit. I've had to throw in a few lace projects here and there just to keep interested. But again - it will be very nice when done... very soft and flattering (I hope!)

And my new business is going well. I'm trying to get on top of that as well, but with everything else I worry I'm not putting enough effort into it. Hopefully over the next week or so I can get back to it - there's only so much time in a week!

No comments: