Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Another New Post! Thank You!

Another post!!! I got "Thank You" award from Sabrina of My Little Slice of Pie. I was thanked and now I am supposed to thank 10 other bloggers. They in turn thank ten others and link back to me - so exciting! Sabrina's blog is fantastic - especially her recipes! She has a recipe for just about everything - and they're all the home-made type that I aspire to make. And she's in my knitting group and she goes to my gym (where as I don't actually go to my gym, but I think about it every month when I see the money go out of my checking account). You inspire me!

Now to thank 10 others!
1. Kate of GooGooGoingsOn
2. Ellen of Purl Diva
3. Laurie of Crazy Aunt Purl
4. Maya of the Gamble Life
5. Amy of Boogie Knits
6. Laurie of Punk Rock HR
7. Ginny and the other thread-spinners at 30 threads
8. Kelly of Yarn Rambles
9. Franklin of Panopticon
10. Wendy of Knit and Tonic

Love you all!!!

No comments: