Thursday, May 28, 2009

Some knitting!

For Mother's Day I knit Mom two dishcloths.  I hope she actually uses them - she tends to tell me things are 'too pretty' to use, which drives me nuts.  For me that's the whole point of knitting - something pretty and unique to use!






Now for myself I finally finished my wrap around cardigan.  Not the greatest picture, but it has become one of my favorite sweaters.  And it's MACHINE WASHABLE!  Thank you Knit Picks!






I finished knitting the baby sweater for Traci's new little girl Louisa.  When I was waiting for this photo to upload I finally figured out what I was going to do for the button - I have a vintage looking clasp that would be gorgeous on it.  Now to sew it on and mail it up to them in NH!




And finally I started a pair of socks for Dad for Father's day.  Hopefully I can finish them in time... if not, oh well, he understands!  I love doing them both at the same time - no more 'onesockitis'!


No comments: