Thursday, March 13, 2008

Selling the House

The house has been on the market for 11 days now (http://www.realtor.com/realestate/portland-me-04103-1096641630/) and we've had 10 showings! Good? maybe. Eventually someone will love it enough to make it their own, but until then we have to keep it spotless and repeatedly hear about how low the ceilings are.... as though we didn't all ready know it. The virutal tour our agent did is gorgeous and I watch it often so I can feel better about this process.

It's not that I don't like the concept of selling and moving to a warmer climate, but I feel like I own a B&B (mental note to never own a B&B). We've only had 3 days in the last 11 that didn't have showings, so everyday I'm cleaning like a mad woman. I'm afraid to use the stove - it's so shiny and clean. I broke down and made spaghetti and meatballs Sunday night and ended up spending and extra 45 minutes scrubbing the little red spaghetti sauce droplets off the stovetop. Then there's this whole issue of being kicked out of my house and office on a regular basis. I'm all caught up on any errand I could possibly want or need to do. My car parked around the corner from my house is my new place for returning calls - if only we had decided to have wi-fi at home... I could probably work from there as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.