Friday, July 18, 2008

Knitting groups everywhere!

Such a different place this is... in Maine there were tons of LYS and a few knitting groups. Here there's a few LYS and tons of knitting groups. And they actually meet... on a regular basis... it's amazing. I've attended 3 meetings with 3 different groups so far. Tomorrow is a KIP at the mall. What a great way to meet people!

My sweater is coming along. I've got another inch and I can finally attach the two ends and knit in the round. I'm so easily distracted by other projects and other hobbies. We've been going to spinning class a bunch this week. It's so fun and a phenomonal workout. Last night we did Cycle Fusion where you do 40 minutes spinning and then 20 using resistance bands. My abs are killing me today. I'm down 10.5 lbs since starting Weight Watchers!

Kyle's in school, so now Greyci has the couch to herself during the day...

No comments: