Monday, January 14, 2008

Orange Moebius Cowl done!

That was fast! It's been a while since I've done any moebius projects (I went crazy with them for a while last year), so it was nice to do one and have it come out so perfect. I can't wait to wear this with some of my sweaters. I love orange!



And now onto the baby sweater. It's not that I don't love to do it, it's that the project is a bit tedious. So I plan to reward myself - after I complete the back I can do my Drops headband, then I have to do front. I'll have to come up with another reward after I do it. So far I've done the first 10 rows, so that's progress!

And today I signed up for the National Body Challenge. In the past year, I've lost 35 lbs and gained 5 back. My goal for the next 6 months is to lose another 20. After the National Body Challenge I'm going to join Weight Watchers online - I just need something to keep me on track. It's so exciting - I've seen myself change a lot in the last year, it will be fun to see the changes this year!

No comments: